Baby Massage Individual Session
Individual baby massage session in Worcester.
Jo Kelsall has been teaching baby massage in Worcester since 2009. She strongly believes that baby massage is a loving art of communication between mummy/daddy and baby. It has many benefits, it may help with colic, reflux and sleep. Her aim is for Baby Massage to be an enjoyable lifelong experience for you and your little one. Although it may include developmental exercises along with singing and rhyme, her emphasis is on teaching you to massage your baby.
Jo is also a Reiki Teacher, and will often give reiki to you or your baby on request during the session.
Jo also has an online video tutorial baby massage course.
Your purchase includes:
- 1 session of baby massage instruction that last up to 1 hour
Before you purchase please note
- While it is generally safe to massage from birth, if your baby hasn’t had a first 6/8 week check before commencing the course, we recommend that you seek consent from your GP/HV
- This is one baby massage session and it does not cover the whole of our baby massage course
- Appointments are held at Harmony Rooms, which are located upstairs at Revital, 49, The Shambles, Worcester WR1 2RE. Please be aware that there are steep stairs which may limit access for some clients.
- Once payment has been received we will contact you to arrange your appointment.
- On the checkout page, under Additional Information, please tell us your child’s name, Date of Birth and any special requirements we should be aware of.