Healing – Online & Distant
£11.00 – £195.00
Distant healing, online healing with Jo
Are the physical, mental, and emotional stresses & strains of everyday life challenging your health and wellbeing? Why not book a healing session with Jo in person, on zoom or over distance.
Are you ready to release old wounds and set yourself free?
During your appointment you will have the opportunity to open up and understand yourself fully, working through emotions and thought patterns that are preventing you from living the true authentic life that is calling you. Grieving for the life that you wish to live can bring no end of fear, guilt, inadequacy, or a feelings of just wanting to give up.
When working with Jo you will have the opportunity to rise from the hidden depths within yourself, releasing things such as self-doubt, anger or frustration, and step right into the amazing you with love, confidence and pride
Together we can look at healing imbalances such as;
- Childhood trauma
- Co- dependency
- Self limiting beliefs
- Pre programmed though patterns
- Building positive relationships
- Living a healthier lifestyle
- Distant healing appointments last up to 30 minutes all you need to do is relax while Jo connects to you. Jo will contact you at the beginning of your session and ask what she needs to focus on and end of your appointment with feedback. Distant healing works well for shifting energy blocks and providing a deep sense of relaxation.
- Online (ZOOM) appointments can last up to 60 minutes top up sessions last to 30 minutes* T&C’s apply
Please be aware of any time difference as Jo is based in the UK (GMT/BST) Please contact us if you require more information. Before you purchase, please note the following:
- You have access to the internet and knowledge of Zoom for online appointments.
- You should seek medical advice if you are Mentally ill or unwell
- You have the openness to receive and accept the healing
- Please note that communication will be in English
- Full payment is required at time of booking to confirm your appointment.
- You are required to complete a consultation form.
- Admin fees may be charged for rescheduled appointments