Reiki Academy Levels 1 & 2
£111.00 – £333.00
An online Reiki training programme extending you from beginner to practitioner. Please contact for registration and training dates.
The Reiki training programme covers both Shoden and Okuden Shoden - Reiki Level 1: First Degree is hands on, and the emphasis is on healing family, friends, and yourself. The appropriate attunements will encourage self-empowerment, physical and emotional balancing, and spiritual development. Okuden – Reiki Level 2: Second Degree will deepen your understanding and it is a practitioner level. It covers hands on and distance healing and the symbols There are eight online lessons that you are required to attend. This training programme is insurable, even though you may only wish to treat yourself, friends, and family. (Please check with your insurer, particularly if you are outside the UK) Your certificate will be issued on successful completion of attendance and interaction, attunements, assessments, and case studies. Course Syllabus:
- Origins of Reiki
- How to treat others
- Reiki hand positions
- Grounding and protection
- What can reiki be used for
- Chakras & Auras
- Study the symbols of second-degree Reiki
- How to send distant healing
- How to give a professional Reiki treatment
- How to set up a reiki practice
Your purchase includes
- PDF documents of the Reiki first and second-degree handbooks
- 6 online attunements
- 8 real time live group online training sessions with Jo over Zoom lasting approximately 2 hours each.
- Full access to the private Reiki Academy group for support during your training and attunements.
- Reiki one & two certificate sent via email. (Or posted to you for a minimal fee)
Before you purchase, please ensure
- You have access to the internet and Zoom
- You have your own personal Facebook profile so that you can join the group.
- You will have a quiet space to attend the lessons, accept the attunement, and become familiar with the energies
- You should seek medical advice if you are ill or unwell
- You have the openness and commitment to receive and accept the energy
- You are committed to 10 minutes of more of daily self-healing.
- You are committed to practice Reiki on yourself and/ or others and send feedback in the form of assessments, case studies, either written or via voice recording.
- You are aware of which insurance companies will cover online learning.
No Prerequisite for this training programme If you are outside of the UK, please ensure that you will be able to get insurance before joining the training programme. Please visit our support page for further info.